Terms & Conditions
1. Unless specified, hire charges are based on a period of one day, or part thereof, irrespective of
whether the equipment is in use or not.
2. If hirer fails to make full payment by the due date on the Invoice, Hirer shall pay a surcharge of £30 per day for late payments.
If payment has still not been received 7 days after the due date, court action will be made against the hirer in order to receive the unpaid amount.
All court fees will be payable by the hirer.
3. In the event of the cancellation of an order/hire by the customer regardless of reason, GPF Productions reserves the right to make a cancellation charge as follows:-
Notice of given cancellation – % of total charge:
30 days or more – 25% including any admin or subhire costs
Between 30 and 7 days – 50%
Less than 7 days – 100%
4. Any equipment not returned on the date specified will result in court action.
Any costs incurred from regaining possession of equipment will be the responsibility of the hirer.
5. The hirer undertakes to insure the equipment at the full replacement value, when away from the
premises of GPF Productions.
6. All hired equipment remains the absolute property of GPF Productions
7. The hirer undertakes to keep and return the equipment in good order and condition.
8. We reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement of any equipment damaged or lost, however arising, during the period of hire.
9. The Hirer shall return the Equipment to GPF Productions on the date specified on quotation in the same condition as the hirer received it, except for normal wear and tear. The Hirer shall return the Equipment to the agreed return location unless delivery/collection by GPF Productions has been arranged. If Equipment is not returned on said date, The Owner (GPF Productions) reserves the right to take any action necessary to regain possession of the Equipment.
10. Restrictions on Use. Hirer shall not:
10. a) permit the Equipment to be used by any person who is not authorized to use such Equipment;
10. b) operate or use the Equipment or permit it to be operated or used in violation of law;
10. c) operate or use the Equipment or permit it to be operated or used to commit a violation of law; and/or
10. d) operate, use, maintain or store the Equipment in a manner likely to cause damage to the Equipment.
11. While GPF Productions will always attempt to provide the ordered equipment, we reserve the right to substitute equipment.
12. The hirer will be held liable for the loss of any equipment confiscated because of failure to comply with all relevant laws and regulations covering the use of radio equipment.
13. All quotations are made by GPF Productions without obligation and we reserve the right at any time to vary any quotation or part thereof or to refuse acceptance of any order without assigning any reason for such refusal.
14. Where a delivery and collection cannot be completed because of a lack of access to the venue, the customer shall still be liable for all agreed charges and for any additional cost incurred completing the delivery and collection.
15. GPF Productions gives no warranty that goods supplied for hire are fit for the customer’s purpose. The customer warrants that they have satisfied themselves that the goods will be fit for purpose for which they require them and that they do not rely on the judgment of GPF Productions.
16. It is the hirers full responsibility to check they are authorized and have permission within the regulations and restrictions at the hire location/venue to use any hired equipment (i.e Fog/haze/confetti/snow/foam etc)
17. All staff and technicians hired that attend your event or hire will be wearing GPF Productions branded uniform for your security and Identification of our staff and technicians
18. GPF Productions reserve the right to add an additional last minute booking charge to any hires or events booked with less than 24 hours notice.
19. All false/fake negative reviews made against GPF Productions without reason online on any/all social media or by word of mouth if not removed or retracted within 24hours of receiving our removal email will result in legal action made against the individual of the negative reviews.
All court costs, administration costs and loss of earning costs will be payable by the individual of the negative reviews.
20. The terms above and the contract to which this document relates, shall in all respects be construed and operate in accordance with English Law.
21. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and without notice.